Search This Blog

Friday 5 March 2010

Spring at last!

Today I just had the overwhelming surge of joy for fresh air and a new season!

everyone is catching on with the fever; people smiling more readily, and music playing in the social area; I always forget just how lovely this time of year is:)

I feel so much more friendly with everybody, and just want to be with people and talktalktalk:D

God definately invented this season for fresh hopes and love!

the only downer is...melody contest night. tonight. help!

well, I suppose there's nothing I can really do about it, so I'll just pray like crazy that all the other players aren't desperately competitive!

However, it is the week-end, and tomorrow I'm going with Bethany and 5-year-old Danielle to see the princess and the frog... apparently it's the first Disney film with an "African American" heroine! Well, anyway, it should be good - Disney has always to be a favourite:D

Alors, bon week-end all!


Icthus



Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies." ----- Erich Fromm

No comments:

Post a Comment