Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 May 2010

french oral :P

I had my french oral exam todayy!!

It was a rather nervewrecking experience, but in the end it went really well:D

And now I can't stop speaking french; when I'm in conversations with people, I keep throwing out ze occasional french words, and when I'm on my own I'm jsut speaking to myself in French!!

What a fun world zis is:D

J'ai dit a ma prof (pendant l'examen) que les mauvaises emissions sur la tele ne font qu'encourager l'immoralite et deverser de l'argent dans las poches du gouvernement :D

*honhehon* :)

(btw, sorry about the lack of accents - I'm not sure how to get them on this bloggg:P)

Alors, j'ai dit aussi que mon pere a decide de me couter de l'argent quand je ne range pas ma chambre; a mon avis ce n'est pas juste, puisque je suis la seule personne qui habite dans cette chambre, et ca m'est egale!!

Rightyho, off I go:)

Enjoy:)


Icthus

1 comment:

  1. I appologise to everyone who reads this - the colours looked much nicer on the white post backgound...ah well, it's nice to have colour once in a while...apres tout, la vie est trop courte de ne pas s'amuser!

    ReplyDelete