Search This Blog

Sunday 13 December 2009

first impressions

My first blog at last, and now I'm here, an introduction seems to sugest itself..:)

Age: 17 years old
Home: Leeds, all my long (!) life
Siblings: One sister, Bethany
Live with: mum, dad and sister
Studying: in no particular order; history, English lit., French and chemistry
What I enjoy: reading books that become good friends, writing (poetry mostly), flute, finding out about my world, sad little obsessions like Merlin, taking time out to be on my own with God...

There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact - Sherlock Holmes (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)

Icthus


"I shall be with you always, even unto the end of the age" - God

1 comment:

  1. Merlin will NEVER EVER be sad. Ever. Especially because of that jaw line…

    ^^

    (p.s. hey darlin')

    ReplyDelete