Search This Blog

Sunday 17 January 2010

Anna Grazinsky


'The bleakness in his eyes, contrasting with the light voice, was too mch for Anna, who buried her face in the horse's neck.'


Have you ever wondered if behind someone's cheerful facade there lies a deep pool of sorrow and pain?

I dread to think of all the people I have joked and laughed with, without realising how hurt they were inside.

I think my prayer should be that I would be able to see though God's eyes the people God needs me to love, and that God would let his love flow through me to the world around me.



Icthus



'This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.' --1 John 3:16

2 comments:

  1. I believe that there is a "deep pool or sorrow and pain" in everybody, but in some cases the world is simply a dragonfly skimming a gentle path across the water, whereas for others life becomes a heavy stone that ploughs it's way to the bottom. :)

    The hardest thing is perfecting the right level of sensitivity. ;D

    Still, I hear your prayer sister and say, Amen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was beautiful, thank you:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete