Search This Blog

Thursday 7 January 2010

Soft Flakes of Icing

Well, snow adorns the school like a layer of icing; stodgy, thick and sweet (like the icing from Greggs:)

All this soft white snow is so beautiful; God is an amazing creator!

It makes me want to jump, skip and play, but also to just stop and take all the beauty in...

I wrote another poem today, but since my resolution is to fill my new poetry notebook with my old poems first (in the ruined notebook) - which I haven't actually got round to doing yet - I had to write it in my other old poetry notebook (the one that's not ruined, but had had so many pages out of it that I need a new one!)...

*whew* that was a long and confused sentence!!

Well, better go and do some chemistry revision (my sole occupation at the moment it would seem:P)...


Icthus



'For the Lord gives wisdom;
from his mouth come knowledge
and understanding...' ---Proverbs chapter one verse 6




No comments:

Post a Comment