Search This Blog

Saturday 16 January 2010

So, I have just found the most amazing artist...Jena Lee!

My french teacher introduced her song 'J'aimerais Tellement' to me, and I couldn't stop listening to it!

That song is no.2 in France at the moment, and I love it:)

Then I looked on Youtube and found another song called 'Je me perds' by Jena Lee, and now I just can't decide which one I love most!

The videos are so good too; really meaningful and cool:)

Please, anyone, watch these two videos if you watch anything:)




Je vous tout tenter
Je manque d'espace je veux tout changer
Bousculer ma vie pour mieux respirer
faire sortir ma rage
je me perds, je me perds, je me perds, je me blesse

Je veux tout tenter
Je manque d'air pur je veux tout changer
Bousculer mon coeur pour le faire parler
Liberer mes sons
Je me perds, je me perds, je me perds, je me blesse



Icthus



John 3:16



No comments:

Post a Comment